asteroid targeting (SOLVED)

Have a question related to the TinyMiner Eve Mining Bot? Ask it here!
Rookie
Wannabe Miner
Wannabe Miner

asteroid targeting (SOLVED)

Postby Rookie » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:44 pm

New user, but I followed the setup instructions. The ship launches, and gets to the asteroid field. The macro tries to target an asteroid. It looks like it just right or left clicks the asteroid in the overview. It doesn't move up to the target asteroid icon tho, and if it's trying to use a shortcut to target, it isn't working. Targeting times out, pulls drones back in and warps to another asteroid field (if I use the do not orbit choice) or keeps waiting for asteroid to come into range, if I use the orbit at xx distance. (but the ship isn't moving, and the asteroid is already in range.) Suggestions please.

VanGoghGaming
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: asteroid targeting (SOLVED)

Postby VanGoghGaming » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:55 am

Yes, TinyMiner is using the Ctrl-Click shortcut to target asteroids. Make sure you haven't changed this default shortcut and you are still able to manually target asteroids by pressing Ctrl-Click.

Also in TinyMiner's advanced options (click the Advanced Options button) there is an option to target asteroids by Mouse so, if you select that, the program will click the "Target" icon in the "Selected Item" window instead of pressing Ctrl-Click. Hope this helps.
VanGogh - Power-Gamer at Large!
Power-Gamers RPG Vault - So eager to play, so reluctant to admit it...
TinyMiner - EVE Online Mining Bot - The EVE Bot Macro Miner of choice, your own ISK Printing Machine!

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”