Quick Questions - Full (Purchased) Version (SOLVED)

Have a question related to the TinyMiner Eve Mining Bot? Ask it here!
Flashman
Wannabe Miner
Wannabe Miner

Quick Questions - Full (Purchased) Version (SOLVED)

Post by Flashman »

First of all i'd like to congratulate you on providing a macro that actually works! :)

I've used two other, well known, macros and one is a tempremental as hell whilst the other has barely functioned at all since Trinity. :?

Yours, however, ran a treat right from the start, doing exactly what it said on the tin....nice one.

I've a couple of questions i'd like answered, if possible.

Firstly, although i've registered for the forums, i've no access to the full version forum. I'm guessing that maybe you need proof of purchase?

Secondly, i'd like to get the macro up and running on my lap top in order to free up my main rig for more productive work whilst i'm mining. The lappy runs at 1280 x 800 and, only having a poor on board graphic chipset, runs the "Classic" graphic content rather than Trinity. On starting Tiny the macro moves the game window over to the left of the screen and moves the mouse pointer to "undock" but seems to move it slighty too far down and to the left and so never hits undock. Does the macro need to be run at a minimum resolution for it to work? Or does it , maybe, need to be running Trinity? Can you perhaps suggest a work around for me?

Once again, the macro is running a storm on my main rig at 1920 x 1200, on Vista 64 with the theme set to "Windows Classic", it's just my lappy that has a problem.
VanGoghGaming
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by VanGoghGaming »

Thank you very much, we are glad you like it!:) That's how TinyMiner was created, as a simple but robust tool that gets the job done without any bells and whistles that fail to work more often than not.

We have sent you an email to your paypal address asking you for your forum username in order to grant you access. You have access to the Full Version Section now.

The program should work independent of resolution as long as it is higher or equal than the minimum of 1024x768 (the EVE window size). It has been successfully tested on desktop resolutions of 1280x1024 and 1152x864. The color quality must be set to Highest (32 bit) and font size set to Normal (96 dpi).

If you are running Windows Vista make sure to run the program as administrator, switch the desktop to Classic theme and disable the User Account Control (UAC) in Control Pannel --> User Accounts.

We have only tested it without the Trinity "Premium" graphics content so if you have it running with the premium graphics installed then probably that doesn't influence anything at all.
Last edited by VanGoghGaming on Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VanGogh - Power-Gamer at Large!
Power-Gamers RPG Vault - So eager to play, so reluctant to admit it...
TinyMiner - EVE Online Mining Bot - The EVE Bot Macro Miner of choice, your own ISK Printing Machine!
Flashman
Wannabe Miner
Wannabe Miner

Re: Quick Questions - Full (Purchased) Version

Post by Flashman »

I sorted this problem...all it needed was the left hand bar that shows while docked to be dragged to it's smallest width, i.e. with no character portrait showing.

Once i'd done that the macro was off and running like a champ! :D