Search found 6 matches
- Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:28 pm
- Forum: Pilot's Lounge
- Topic: Been out of the game for a while!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 19403
Been out of the game for a while!
ELLO, Its been a few yrs now, but downloaded eve and TM again last night, i've got dual client and both are in retrievers, are these still the best to use? I'll be in high-sec. Not used an orca yet, I thought that was more for team mining, or can they be used solo too? Anything new/changed in 3 year...
- Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:47 am
- Forum: Pilot's Lounge
- Topic: Ships and equipment configurations
- Replies: 72
- Views: 1214513
Re: Ships and equipment configurations
As I don't know the math involed, im hoping for a quick and easy answer here.. but... Strip miner I's vs modulated strip II's + T2 crystals? quest is, T2 crystal worth the cost? R even T1 crystals worth it? as strips can mine the whole belt end to end with out being picky on the ore. bcoz, I am runn...
- Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:32 pm
- Forum: Pilot's Lounge
- Topic: what do you mine.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 21555
what do you mine.
Ice or ore?
what kind?
highsec or low?
atm, personly mining highsec ores, vald, scor, plag, omber....
but im thinkin about trying ice, never mined it my self, didn't know if theres more isk in it per hour??
highsec, say 0.7.
any1 got any input or advice?
what kind?
highsec or low?
atm, personly mining highsec ores, vald, scor, plag, omber....
but im thinkin about trying ice, never mined it my self, didn't know if theres more isk in it per hour??
highsec, say 0.7.
any1 got any input or advice?
- Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:39 pm
- Forum: Pilot's Lounge
- Topic: what do you mine.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 21555
'mining spot' location
Yo, So im just interested where every1 makes there mining spot? ie for me, (and I don't know if this is best, just wot iv been doing) warp to belt... let say nice half shape, i will make 2 points per belt, id fly over to one side... about 5-10km from the last roid, and then again on the other side. ...
- Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:35 am
- Forum: Pilot's Lounge
- Topic: Planetary Interaction
- Replies: 14
- Views: 52851
Re: Planetary Interaction
I think with the different sizes and locations of any and all possibilities of planets/extractors/heads.. I think it would take ALOT of work. yes, gr8 if a thing would exist, but it would need to 'detect' the extractors and the menu, which I would think could be very hard to set up. good thought tho...
- Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:18 am
- Forum: Pilot's Lounge
- Topic: Feature Request - Auto Setup
- Replies: 3
- Views: 23475
Re: Feature Request - Auto Setup
that seems like it would take wayyyy to much time to create a macro for, plus the screen would need to be set right to start with, and ofc everyone may have different screen sizes, res etc... plus, by the time you sort all that out and set the macro up so sort it all out for you, you could have just...